WAHA Endorsed Confined Space Training Companies
At the present time, the WAHA does not have an assessment criteria by which it can say that a training organisation can be endorsed, or that it provides content that meets the course content standards. However a process of peer assessment is being developed in the future that will be implemented to enable the organisation to achieve this.
In the interim, a process of self-assessment is available for members, whereby they will be shown in this location as a pre-approved vendor, provided they sign a document to verify that the their courses offer will:
- Meet the minimum course content requirements of the WAHA;
- Meet the minimum course length requirements of the WAHA;
- Student/Teacher ratios are relevant for the courses on offer;
- Be delivered under the guidance of an RTO and that all courses issued will have a Nationally recognised competency issued as a result of the course being successfully completed;
- Involve both theory and practical components to maximise participant knowledge and skills assessment.
Accordingly, the following companies meet this criteria: